Saturday, March 6, 2010

Start of seven weeks

Wow, had a great loss this week. Lost 2.7 kgs. Very happy with this weeks weightloss. What did I do differently? Stopped snacking on popcorn and biltong. Increased exercise in the last two days taking part in the Get Fit Challenge beach sessions on 2 consecutive days. Reduced a dress size from last week to this week. Tried on the same dress this week but in a smaller size and it fitted nicely so I rewarded myself and purchased it. Big Dave had a fantastic Loss this week. So far he is leading the competition in the for the biggest loser so far, so for the rest of the challenge the pressure is on me to maintain the lead in centimetre loss. Got a tough couple of weeks ahead of me. But looking forward to it. Have received a couple of compliments today that I am glowing and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment