Saturday, April 17, 2010

The big reveal ... Before and After

Well today was the last day for the Weightloss challenge. How the weeks have flown by, it almost seems as though we started just a week or two ago. It was a very exciting day for us all, we had measurements taken and posed for our after photos. Everybody looked absolutely stunning. I was very excited to have had another huge weightloss and even more excited about my centimetre loss. I cannot believe how well I have done during the challenge. So the resistance training has really paid off. I am totally amaized. Only thing is, because the competition is based on percentages we will not know who the overall winner is until the prize giving next Friday when the announcement will be made, so with baited breath we WAIT!


No comments:

Post a Comment